As a nonprofit organization we depend on the generosity of individual donors and community organizations to fulfill our mission of preserving and sharing local history. We welcome financial gifts in any amount as well as in-kind sponsorship. Please visit our Giving page to make an individual donation.
2021 CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
Join us in preserving and sharing the history of America’s Hometown!
Make just one donation now and be included as a corporate sponsor for our entire 2021 event season. Take advantage of this special opportunity to increase your company’s visibility. Your donation to our nonprofit organization highlights your company’s commitment to the community and supports the Society’s educational and preservation activities.
By partnering with PAS your business or organization will reach:
- Thousands of residents and tourists who visit our three historic house museums in Plymouth’s busy downtown
- PAS members, volunteers, and friends in over 500 households
- More than 2,500 Facebook followers
- More than 1,500 contacts who receive email notification of our events
Our Commitment to You
- Recognition on our website and in our printed flyers and digital communications
- Acknowledgement at all in-person and virtual programs and events scheduled during the current year
- Tickets to special events, private tours, and other benefits for sponsorship at higher levels – including the opportunity to use the Rose T. Briggs Memorial Garden at the Hedge House (126 Water Street) for a private function this summer
For maximum exposure during the upcoming event season, we encourage you to make a sponsorship commitment by April 1, 2021.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- About the Plymouth Antiquarian Society (PDF)
- Corporate Sponsorship Program Details & Benefits (PDF)
- Corporate Sponsorship Program Form (PDF)
Executive Director Anne Mason
Thank you to our 2020 Corporate Sponsors:
John T. Reynolds III (Fox & Reynolds, Attorneys at Law)
Many thanks to our 2019 sponsors!
We appreciate your support of our centennial gala. Sponsor acknowledgment page available here.