As a nonprofit organization we depend on the generosity of individual donors and community organizations to fulfill our mission of preserving and sharing local history. We welcome financial gifts in any amount as well as in-kind sponsorship. Please visit our Giving page to make an individual donation.
Thank you to our 2020 Corporate Sponsors:
CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM – New for 2020!
Join us in preserving and sharing the history of America’s Hometown!
Make just one donation now and be included as a corporate sponsor for our entire 2020 event season. Take advantage of this special opportunity to increase your company’s visibility during Plymouth’s 400th anniversary year. Your donation to our nonprofit organization highlights your company’s commitment to the community and supports the Society’s educational and preservation activities.
By partnering with PAS your business or organization will reach:
- Thousands of residents and tourists who visit our three historic house museums in Plymouth’s busy downtown
- PAS members, volunteers, and friends in over 500 households
- More than 1,900 Facebook followers
- More than 1,000 contacts who receive email notification of our events
Our Commitment to You
- Recognition on our website and in our printed flyers and digital communications
- Acknowledgement at our events, including:
- Pilgrim Breakfast at the Harlow House, where we serve a traditional New England breakfast to over 300 guests
- Summer Fair on the Hedge House Lawn during the annual Waterfront Festival, which attracts thousands of shoppers
- Voices from the Past, a series of one-of-a-kind tours at our historic houses bringing to life historic Plymouth women
- EqualiTEA, a special celebration of the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment, which guaranteed women’s right to vote
- Tickets to special events, private tours, and other benefits for sponsorship at higher levels – including the opportunity to use the Rose T. Briggs Memorial Garden at the Hedge House (126 Water Street) for a private function this summer
For maximum exposure during the 2020 event season, we encourage you to make a sponsorship commitment by April 30, 2020.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- About the Plymouth Antiquarian Society (PDF)
- Corporate Sponsorship Program Details & Benefits (PDF)
- Corporate Sponsorship Program Form (PDF)
Executive Director Anne Mason
Many thanks to our 2019 sponsors!
We appreciate your support of our centennial gala. Sponsor acknowledgment page available here.