Attic treasures and bargains galore are some of the delights of this old-fashioned New England fair, held under a big tent on our sweeping lawn overlooking Plymouth harbor.
Gates open promptly at 10 AM and browsers are welcome, free of charge!
Take your chance to win one of our raffle prizes: tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5. Grand prizes include Old Town Vapor 10 Kayak (sponsored in part by Billington Sea Kayak), complete car detailing (donated by Cape Auto), and private tour and tasting for 10 people (donated by Mayflower Brewing Company). Drawing will be at 5 PM. You do not need to be present to win, but all prizes must be picked up in Plymouth.
The historic 1809 Hedge House will be open for tours during the event from 10 AM to 5 PM. Admission is $6/adult, $3/child, free for Plymouth residents and PAS members.
All proceeds support the Plymouth Antiquarian Society’s mission to preserve and share local history.
Donate items to the fair!
- Attic Treasures: Antiques, collectibles, paintings and prints, hand-crafted items, decorative accessories, primitives
- Gift Baskets: New or nearly new items and gift certificates to local businesses or restaurants, to fit the following themes: gardening, family entertainment, Italian cooking, lobster dinner, tools, wine & cheese party, grilling, fall decorating, baking, breakfast.
Plus large baskets for packaging items!
- Ladies Table: Earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, purses, wallets, silk or other fashion scarves, winter scarves and shawls, vintage vanity accessories, vintage evening bags, vintage clothing
Please be aware that we can only accept items in good condition. Plastic items of any kind, paper goods, appliances, computer equipment, used sports equipment, clothing, or toys (unless vintage) will not be accepted.
Please call 508-746-0012 or email email@example.com to arrange a drop-off time.
Due to limited space, all donations must be approved before being brought to the Hedge House.
Other Ways to Help!
- Bake something for the Bake Table; please drop off by 9:30 am on Fair Day.
- Donate flowers from your garden for our Tussie Mussie bouquets; please drop off by 9:30 am on Fair Day.
- Assist with setting up at 7am, staffing tables during the Fair, or cleaning up after 3pm. To volunteer for a shift, please contact Joyce Poremski at 508-746-0012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.