While most of our items are ready to be shipped, large or fragile items must be picked up in Plymouth. Buyers will be contacted with instructions for pickup after purchase. Curbside pickup is also available for all buyers who wish to save on shipping.
A few things to keep in mind:
- The Plymouth Antiquarian Society and appointed representatives are not responsible for delivery of purchased items.
- Buyers are responsible for pickup and transportation of items purchased. Items must be picked up within five days of purchase.
- Masks are required when picking up items.
- Sales tax will be charged as applicable by Massachusetts law.
- All sales are final; no refunds.
If you’re a member of the Antiquarian Society, you receive a 10% discount in the online shop. If you need the discount code, call 508-746-0012. If you are not currently a member, buy or renew your membership today!
Please contact Executive Director Anne Mason via email with any questions.