While our historic house museums are closed to the public, you can browse our gift shop from home!
Click here for descriptions, prices, and photographs of all items.
All items are currently being held in Plymouth, and buyers will be contacted with instructions for pickup after purchase. Some (but not all) items may be available for shipping.
A few things to keep in mind:
- The Plymouth Antiquarian Society and appointed representatives are not responsible for delivery of purchased items.
- Buyers are responsible for pickup and transportation of items purchased. Items must be picked up within five days of purchase.
- Masks are required when picking up items.
- Sales tax will be charged as applicable by Massachusetts law.
- All sales are final; no refunds.
If you’re a member of the Antiquarian Society, check your email for a 10% discount coupon to use in the online shop. If you did not receive this email or are not currently a member, call 508-746-0012 or buy or renew your membership today!
Please contact Executive Director Anne Mason via email with any questions.